2. Who is the elder pictured with Ted in the slideshow on the Homepage?
3. What is the mission for the site?
4. What is the best method to make contact for more information?
5. What is a site Sponsor?
- What is the key to longevity?
Perhaps the answer to this question lies within us all. There is no doubt that diet, exercise and lifestyle are contributing factors. The answer , no doubt, can be deciphered from the pages of The Little Exercise Guide, which is comprised of individuals whose life stories define longevity.
- Who is the elder pictured with Ted in the slideshow on the Homepage?
- That special person is Ruth Burress. She is the inspiration for the writings in The Little Exercise Guide. Her story is amazing and is a highlighted contribution in the book.
- What is the mission for this site?
- This is the inital launch of the web site and we have many stories for The Little Exercise Guide under review to be compiled for later inclusion. We encourage visitors to submit concerns and ideas for contribution to The Little Exercise Guide or to this web site, especially if you have a topic or person of interest related to our insightful mission for longevity. Also, the site will become more interactive to share your feedback and to improve our community experience.
- What is the best contact method?
- You may feel free to call Teddy White for more information or you would like to become a Sponsor for this web site. Of course, you may also choose to send an him an email. However, we do not have real-time monitoring but your emails will be addressed and as quickly as possible.
- What is a site Sponsor?
- A Sponsor is an indivual who is willing to show support towards helping this site evolve. Please contact Teddy White for more information and ways the Sponsor can contribute. Currently, a few Sponsors have their own businesses and we gladly and freely post links to their web sites.